The Better Health Publishing Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Better Health Publishing gives no warranty of any kind in relation to our Feed or our Content and we disclaim all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy.
Better Health Publishing contains medical and pharmaceutical news, and data, supplied for general information purposes only. Better Health Publishing is a website that is developed for healthcare professionals and the general public. The materials contained within this website do not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice, which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers. We do not answer any medical questions of any kind, in any format, nor any questions relating to medications. Any views expressed by third parties in the Opinions Forum of Better Health Publishing do not reflect the opinions, in any way, of Better Health Publishing or its staff. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
We are not responsible for any mistakes or deficiencies on Better Health Publishing. We cannot be held liable for any breakdowns or faults on our site.
We use Google and other third-party advertising companies to present ads when you visit our web site. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products featured in these advertisements. In no event shall Better Health Publishing be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these advertisements or in the websites that these advertisements click through to.
Better Health Publishing contains links and forms that link to external web sites. In no event shall Better Health Publishing be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these web sites. These web sites are not monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of web sites linked to via forms and links in our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our web site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
The material displayed on Better Health Publishing (including, but not limited to, the News Feed and Content) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Better Health Publishing or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Better Health Publishing, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights of the Better Health Publishing Feeds and Content shall remain the property of Better Health Publishing.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Better Health Publishing in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of, or as a result of, any breach of this Agreement, or otherwise, in connection with your use of the Better Health Publishing Feeds or Content.
Reproduction of Content on Other Websites
Any Better Health Publishing Content placed on your website (Site) must be accredited to Better Health Publishing, with links placed to the original article on Better Health Publishing. You are permitted to display the following on your Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it:
- The headline of the article (but not in the title of the page).
- An active link to the full article on Better Health Publishing (necessary if you place any part of the article, description or headline online).
- The brief description of the article provided in our Newsfeeds.
- The first two paragraphs or the first half of the article if there are less than four paragraphs in total.
- An active link to any Better Health Publishing Page.
Our Newsfeeds However:
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Use of our logo is not permitted.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by Better Health Publishing of your Site, products, content or any views expressed within your Site.
Our Content may only be placed on Sites which:
- Do not promote, facilitate or encourage Illegal activities (and do not display actionable Content under US law).
- Do not promote, facilitate or encourage Hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, Racism, Terrorism, Violence and Discrimination of any kind).
- Do not have misleading, pornographic or defamatory content.
- Do not display any material which is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
Better Health Publishing provides the News Feeds and Content at no charge and you may not charge users specifically for accessing Better Health Publishing Content, nor attempt to sell our Content in any way.
Better Health Publishing reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the News Feed, your access to the Feed, the availability of Articles or this Agreement at any time, without liability. You agree to remove all of the Better Health Publishing Content (including the Feed) from your Site upon receiving notice of termination from Better Health Publishing. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by removing all Better Health Publishing Content from your Site and destroying all copies of our content in your possession.
Any person(s) depicted in the images used by Better Health Publishing do not have the medical condition they are used to depict, they are used purely for illustrative purposes. Images are the copyright property of Better Health Publishing or respective third party company. Images cannot under any circumstance be copied, saved, used, or edited, without written consent of Better Health Publishing. You (the user) agree Better Health Publishing cannot be held liable / accountable for any problems or loss arising from any widgets, gadgets, software, devices and any such application regardless of whether Better Health Publishing has added input into such application.
This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with California Law. California courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.
If you have any queries about this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.